New Plans Fulfillment, 2019 Grad
The Fulfillment (Health Benefits) team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to elevate the health benefits experience of small business owners and their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day.
As a core member of the New Plans Fulfillment team, you’ll be responsible for setting up customers with their health benefits while providing a delightful experience. You’ll put their minds at ease by guiding them through a complex process, providing timely information, and keeping all the moving parts running smoothly.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage benefit operations (submit health insurance benefits through forms and carrier portals)
- Work through queues of requests in Salesforce
- Help to scale our growing health benefits operations and improve our processes - find pain points and seek better ways for us to tackle our work
- Collaborate with team members on special projects to increase efficiency
- Understand customer pain points and partner with cross-functional teams to simplify and automate existing processes
- Provide expertise in healthcare and benefits enrollment
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 2019 University Graduates, 0-1 years work experience - bonus points for exposure to healthcare, finance, or a start-up environment
- Familiar with data entry and external company contact interaction
- Skills in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, cross-team communication, and a passion for operations to ultimate improve people’s lives
- Excel in a metrics-based operational position where numbers matter and data drives new projects and ideas
- Self-motivated and comfortable working collaboratively and autonomously: you are excited about striving toward team and individual metrics
- Passionate about developing efficient processes and driving results
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.