The ideal candidate will have experience with the Multi-family industry, ILS industry, and/or a supply chain management. As a Multi-family Supply Chain Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of two ILS products and our fully serviced apartment offerings. You will work hand in hand with our VP of Strategic Relations, revenue management, product team, developers, sales, and operations. Additionally, you will grow your team and leverage your experience to revolutionize Travelers Haven’s impact within the multi-family housing industry.
- Drive overall department performance and success.
- Grow and manage multi-family team including training and performance evaluation.
- Develop and track department KPI’s.
- Collaborate with revenue management to reduce costs.
- Collaborate with product team and software engineers to refine ILS.
- Add new and grow existing listing syndications.
- Collaborate with VP Strategic Relations to develop and assign PMC targeting strategy.
- Enhance supplier selection optimization.
- Create SOP documentation and training.
- Coordinate bulk orders and special projects.
- Promote team harmony while driving results.
- Highly organize with strong attention to detail
- Analytic (KPI tracking)
- Must be a proactive self-starter with ability to report results to Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and enhance systems, processes, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of multi-family, ILS, or relevant supply chain experience preferred.
- Existing industry relationships.
- Proven team management experience.
- Enthusiasm for product development.
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance