Mid-Market Implementation Specialist at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
About the Team:
We are searching for a professional to join our growing Customer Success Team. The primary responsibility for this role is to manage the onboarding of our mid-market level customers by successfully implementing the Pushpay product suite. The right individual provides distinctive post sale service that makes Pushpay the market leader and preferred choice for digital giving in the non-profit space. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-interaction skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results.
This position will require the aptitude to become an expert on the Pushpay product suite, underlying technology, competitive advantages, and convey those to Pushpay/echurch customers. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web tools to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
- Project manage the onboarding and implementation of mid-market level customers, manage a pipeline, and meet or exceed KPI’s
- Become an expert in the Pushpay product suite and set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage multiple/simultaneous implementations
- Coordinate with Product, Service Delivery, and Customer Success teams to execute on implementation
- Build and effectively execute account plans and strategies unique to each account
- Regularly review assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services
- Help develop existing customer relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum customer retention is achieved
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management
- Receive direction from the VP, Director of Implementation, and guidance from Customer Success Team Leads
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of working in SaaS onboarding and implementation, or as a Customer Success Manager
- Excellent communication and project management abilities
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients and business optimization processes
- Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships
- Well-organized and strong work ethic
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Understanding of key drivers for local church success
- Understanding of industry culture, products, and services
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work
- Bilingual in Spanish; ability to translate verbal and written communication, and speak to customers in Spanish