Merchandising Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Merchandising Associate to join our team within Guild’s Learning Marketplace division. You will play a key role in helping to build a marketplace that serves working adult learners. In particular, this role will support, execute, and operationalize merchandising strategies, to improve and scale Guild’s Learning Marketplace Catalog. We are looking for someone with exceptional project management and organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly in writing.
As a Merchandising Associate, you will:
- Own and manage operational work streams to scale our marketplace
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketplace Delivery, Academic Partnerships, Operations, and Technical Program Management teams to onboard new academic partners
- Support the strategic creation, communication, and rollout of merchandising features both internally and on our student-facing catalog
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve operational, academic, and student-related issues in a timely manner
- Solicit feedback and utilize data to identify, surface, and act on opportunities to enhance the student experience
- Help to ensure we are prioritizing and merchandising the right programs for our employers and students
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
Most Critical Skills
- 2+ years of total experience in similar or related roles, ideally in which long-term relationships/partnerships were essential to the business’s success
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- Examples of how you’ve successfully taken a data-driven approach to building simple, scalable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively through written and verbal means while under pressure
- Purpose-driven with passion for education and technology that disrupts and drives change
- A team-oriented mindset, thriving in an environment that’s collaborative and celebrates change
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
- Strong written and editing skills
- Content strategy and e-commerce knowledge
- An understanding of the issues Guild’s students face and the ways in which Guild can address them to improve student outcomes and experiences
- Passionate about finding the most effective way to communicate with our students
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.