Merchandising Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Merchandising Associate. As a Merchandising Associate, you will support the Merchandising team to help scale and improve the Learning Marketplace. In particular, this role will help build merchandising playbooks and manage the day-to-day operations of Guild’s catalog. We are looking for someone with exceptional project management and organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly in writing.
As a Merchandising Associate, you will:
- Manage cross-functional work streams to expand the Learning Marketplace catalog
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketplace Delivery, Academic Partnerships, Product Management team and others to simplify and improve our merchandising processes to allow us to scale
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve operational, academic, and student-related issues in a timely manner
- Work alongside Product Management to prioritize new product and program enhancements
- Help to ensure we are prioritizing and merchandising the right programs for our employers and students
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of total experience in similar or related roles, ideally in which long-term relationships/partnerships were essential to the business’s success
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively through written and verbal means while under pressure
- Examples of how you’ve successfully taken a data-driven approach to building simple, scalable solutions to complex problems
- An understanding of the issues Guild’s students face and the ways in which Guild can address them to improve student outcomes and experience
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.