Merchandise and Design Specialist
About this Position
As part of our small (and growing!) team, your primary job will be to own all merchandising efforts for your set of customers. You’ll research popular promotional products, communicate with vendors, prepare high-resolution product images, and present your findings to customers.
On a company level you'll work with our operations and application teams to provide feedback to help improve our platform.
If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for research, and a background in design — this is the perfect opportunity to learn and grow at an early-stage, bootstrapped, profitable startup!
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Microsoft, Zendesk, New Relic, Zapier and many other category leaders.
We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Work closely with your CSM and be the merchandise expert for your set of customers
- Research and set up new promotional items for customers while communicating over email, video and in-person meetings
- Help support operations and account management when we’re busy by answering support tickets or managing orders through production
- Take on strategic projects to ensure we have the best merchandise experience for our customers
- Be a conduit of customer feedback to the rest of the team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to brainstorm swag ideas over the phone and in-person with customers
- This is an operational role with graphic design aspects so an eye for design and a good understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator is a big plus
- Deadline mentality, detailed oriented, tech savvy, passion for building things that scale
- Bonus points: experience sourcing or curating merchandise for discriminating brands
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- Flexibility to work from home several days a week or our downtown Denver, Colorado office
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment: free lunches, happy hours, sporting events, and more
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, transportation stipend, and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays