Marketing Program Manager at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for an hyper-organized, motivated and passionate operational expert to handle a wide array of business tasks alongside our Head of Marketing and her team. As the Marketing Program Manager, your primary role will be assisting critical, day to day operational, and executive work with the core goal of providing her more leverage. This position is scoped specifically to allow our marketing team to work better, faster, and with more insight across the entire organization. There are elements of the role that cross between Business Operations, Finance, Product, Sales, Customer Success and all other functions across the company.
This is a rare chance to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization and the opportunity to work directly with marketing leadership to improve the state, efficiency, and success of the company. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Lead and champion our Marketing strategic objectives and KPIs
- Prepare for and run key weekly & monthly meetings including Marketing Leadership meetings, Marketing All Hands, and other team-wide strategy discussions
- Collaborate with department leads to develop, track, and target team-wide success across our quarterly operations reviews. Manage all planning sessions, check-ins, and review meetings alongside the Head of Marketing
- Provide Marketing leadership with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Plan, coordinate and ability to run a meeting with an agenda
- Keep Marketing Leadership accountable for commitments, while helping keep reports accountable for results
- Keep Marketing Leadership accessible & open to new ideas and proposals
We are looking for people who have:
- Demonstrated success in Program Management, Administrative Assistant, Content Optimization System, Operations, or related role
- Excellent presentation skills and ability of running efficient and productive meetings
- Highly analytical, strategic, and creative thinking with strong business acumen
- Strong operational and strategy experience, preferably at a fast-growing company
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Updated: 1/14/2021