The Technical Services Manager is responsible for leading the Technical Services Team. This team consists of web designers/developers working on reports and web elements of our products. The team supports the design phase/aspects of client implementations from concept through delivery and launch. This person will also play a lead role in defining internal projects that promote design best practices and optimizing delivery within the Technical Services Organization. The ideal candidate will have some experience in project management, as well as up-to-date hands-on web production experience.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the Technical Services Team by providing inspiration and challenge, conducting performance reviews, balancing workloads, quality, and on time performance, mentoring, and training
- Review designs for accuracy according to customer specifications
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards and to promote efficiency and best practices
- Schedule, review, and ensure completion of customer and end-user testing on design related portions of implementations
- Work with Product Management/Engineering to identify product opportunities and improvements
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Project Management with emphasis on web design/development
- Ability to translate business needs into online web solutions
- Ability to evaluate designs and content to ensure that is visually impactful, meets brand guidelines, and exhibits all the best practices for presenting web content to the targeted audience
- Understanding of design and 'best practices'
- Experience in Project Management with emphasis on web design/development projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Incredible attention to detail and exactness
- Ability to confirm potential solutions make sense and will operate together in client environment
- Logical, creative, and patient approach to problem-solving
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*