Manager, Project Management at Convercent by OneTrust
The Manager for the Project Management Team plays an integral role in the development of employees and program improvement. Reporting to the Senior Director of Professional Services, this role contributes to our customers’ success by being the subject matter expert on successful project management process and implementing ongoing process improvements to ensure a quick time to value for our customers. In addition, this team member has the skill set and confidence in operating in an uncomfortable environment in the spirit of progress and reaching team and company goals. It is critical for this team member to showcase empathy and understanding to ensure the team is clearly aligned on key goals for their customers and Convercent. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Partner with the Senior Director of Product Adoption to lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Represent professional services to external audiences through various sales and marketing activities
- Lead a team of 5-10 hyper focused on uniformed goals
- Develop team members by providing regular individual and team quarterly performance reviews and professional development guidance
- Manage the team of Project Managers in respect to milestones, activities and goals
- Establish strategic plans along with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with the customer, the Revenue Team, Customer Success Team and other business leaders in support of cross-product businesses
- Work cross functionally with other Convercent leaders and teams to execute on company OKRs
- Engage as a lead Project Manager on customer implementations to ensure alignment with team members
- Represent Project Management team to rest of Convercent through presentations, training activities and regular reporting
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 Years of Management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ Years of Customer Success Leadership
- Proven career progression in leadership/team lead role
- Proven experience in implementing productivity improvement and process efficiencies
- Proven record of correlating activities to key business outcomes
- Skill set and confidence to develop retention and growth programs
- Ability to design and execute pro-active and reactive campaigns to support growth and manage risk within CS portfolio of customers
- Passion for customer service, solution oriented
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $90,000 - $120,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.