Manager, Professional Services
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is looking for a Professional Services Manager who will lead a team of consultants responsible for a world class delivery of our product to our customers. This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the global services organization for a recognized leader in security intelligence. The person in this role will be able to leverage an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as a product that continues to lead the industry in innovation around SIEM and Security Intelligence. This role will afford the opportunity to broadly influence strategy and help drive improved execution around globally delivered professional services, support services, and training offerings. This role will need to reside in Boulder.
- For each unique delivery project or project phase, leading the Kick Off meeting to discuss project objectives, approach, out of which comes customer agreed to “Success Criteria” and Milestones across the project and current phase.
- Provide leadership support for the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Development and oversight for consultant onboarding
- 1:1 reviews, 4x4 quarterly reviews, focal reviews and quarterly bonus tracking
- Individual skillset evaluations as well as guidance and aide in career development
- Implementation of on-going quality control measures such as shadowing and CSAT surveys
- Serve as a customer escalation point for all services engagements being delivered by their team
- Keep up-to-date on product features and the impact to service offerings
- Review and draft statements of work (SOWs) that define services delivery
- Must have 3+ years of management experience leading services delivery teams
- Must have 3+ years experience delivering services around enterprise security software solutions deployed within complex, large enterprise environments. Experience with SIEM products, or other adjacent security technologies (e.g., IPS, Firewalls, IAM, etc.) is required.
- Must have direct experience leading the development of new professional service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively supervise and develop both personnel, from entry level to management.
- Must have experience supporting the sales process and participating in scoping, pricing and proposal activities.