Manager, Onboarding at Evolve Vacation Rental
As an industry disruptor, Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Following the Sales process, our Onboarding Team is focused on welcoming each new owner to Evolve by consulting and educating our owner partners throughout the onboarding process while providing an exceptional level of service.
As a Manager of the Onboarding Team, you will be accountable for the growth and development of a team of 5-10 individuals varying in experience and tenure. You will have numerous responsibilities ranging from individual coaching to team-based activities and will be expected to track team metrics to hit ambitious goals and objectives. This will be achieved by effectively identifying key areas for individual skill development, creating actionable solutions, and monitoring for improvement. Our team is data-driven and we expect you to monitor and improve upon your team’s key performance metrics.
You’ll be empowered to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed goals as well as elevate your team through skill and career development. While you will receive guidance from the Senior Manager and Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new strategies in order to meet or exceed team goals as well as create a great team environment.
In this role you will:
- Hire, onboard, develop and retain a team of high performing individuals
- Coach team using call reviews, performance-metric reviews, skill sessions, career and personal development 1x1s
- Lead your team to meet or exceed monthly qualitative and quantitative targets by focusing on both the individual and the team
- Collaborate with leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and best practices, as well as improve and refine the existing playbook
- Partner with other team leadership to lead and create team meetings to keep the team informed, updated, and educated
- Motivate and engage team throughout the day, week, and month through table touches, contests, outings, and being an on-going advocate
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- 1+ year of people management experience required (hospitality experience preferred)
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and one on one
- Ability to analyze and leverage data in order to drive performance
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- A source of positive energy every day, you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values and lead with a hospitality mindset
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.