Manager, M&A Integration
ANGI Homeservices is growing! We are seeking a dynamic Manager of M&A Integration to support, lead, and execute our merger and acquisition integration projects. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with business managers and executives across diverse teams to ensure overall coordination, status reporting, and communication of multiple projects. Additionally, you will act as the focal point for tracking key project milestones and adjusting plans and/or resources to meet business needs.
Day to day, you will bring energy, focus and discipline to:
- Set a positive tone and operate as a team builder for M&A projects.
- Drive integration projects and post-merger activities across multiple business functions including Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal & Risk, Technology, Product, and Sales.
- Keep the organization on track, through the coordination of timing and execution of key project deliverables.
- Ensure organizational readiness by being attuned to both internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Organize and streamline communications across all functions at the executive level, including providing periodic executive-level project status summaries
- Build effective project measurement mechanisms, and build project plans, dashboards, timelines, and reports for stakeholders. Provide regular updates to working groups and management on project progress.
- Pinpoint and help mitigate in-project or downstream risks, and identify solutions to solve business and/or technical issues that arise.
- Develop and strengthen relationships across all lines of the business.
- 3+ years of project management experience focused on mergers & acquisitions, ideally in direct partnership with the Corporate Development department, and preferably in a fast-paced, high growth technical environment.
- In-depth experience managing pre-merger and post-merger integration projects and onboarding new companies and systems (with Day 1 through Day 100 ownership preferred).
- Experience handling multiple concurrent projects though all phases of the project management lifecycle, with the ability to remain agile, adapt quickly, and highlight risks at any time. PMP certification preferred.
- Executive presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in a collaborative, relationship-building manner.
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to drive the business strategically, set expectations and influence others.
- Proven ability to manage resources in a matrix management environment.
- Experienced user of industry-standard project management tools.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
ANGI Homeservices was formed in 2017 through the combination of HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, creating the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year.
This role will be based out of the ANGI and HomeAdvisor headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO. HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity and has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product.
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Talent team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.
Integration Project Management
Corporate Development Project Management