Manager, End User Technology
As Manager, End User Technology on the Healthgrades’ Engineering team, you will join an evolving team which needs your leadership to grow and develop the necessary skills and execution culture to delight our end users. In this critical role, you will help deliver a SLA driven service desk, fully automated end user technology services, remote site support, and End User Technology vision enabled by roadmap, quarterly project delivery, and data driven continuous operational improvements.
Your role is integral to ensure our internal teams are remarkably productive so they can deliver quality products and experiences for both customers and clients.
What you will do:
- Develop team structure and skills for End User Services (Service Desk), desktop and collaboration tool engineering
- Provide technical mentorship, develop data driven improvements enabled with engineering solutions, and motivate team members
- Deliver an automated and integrated end user technology platform
- Engineer and support technology platforms, systems and tools including Windows & Mac devices, Windows server, and collaboration tools (Zoom, Slack, Google)
- Partner with security operations to integrate security and compliance software and ensure security policies are followed
- Fulfill service desk requests as needed, deploy end user devices, handle end user access and provide on-site & remote support
- Deliver operational dashboards to monitor configurations, security compliance, and performance of End User services and solutions
- Implement incident and change processes
- Implement necessary validations to ensure high quality deployments and service level monitoring
- Organize strategic vendors including cost analysis and inventory management
- Embrace the digital healthcare business, stay ahead on latest, proven technology and delivery improvements, and grow leadership skills
What you will bring:
- 8+ years in end user technology engineering and service desk operations
- 2+ years as a service desk or desktop engineering leader including managing remote team members and remote sites
- Advanced proficiency with end-user device technologies, security tools, desktop deployment, and utilities related to end user devices and collaboration tools
- Familiarity with collaboration tool integration especially Google Suite, Atlassian, Zoom and Slack
- Highly proficient with end user device and security management tools such as SCCM, JAMF, Nomad, MFA, SSO, anti-virus, SEIM logging
- History of building partnerships across teams and departments
- Background of delivering measurable process and technology improvements
- Experience leading end user technology projects especially technology improvements requiring end user adoption
- Ability to develop team to accurately diagnose issues, resolve issues within SLA, and deliver high quality resolutions that prevent repeat issues
- Drive to enable end user self-service and frictionless changes that minimize business impact and improve end user productivity
- Strong drive to deliver automated quality solutions that reduce manual efforts, defects, and enable SLAs
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charities and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare options, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!