Manager Data Partner Services
The Manager Data Partner Services will be a pivotal role where you will dramatically upgrade our ability to rapidly onboard new employer and academic partners while also serving the ongoing needs of our existing partners. This role will be one-part consultative data guide helping our internal and external partners properly onboard new data streams from our partners while also building and managing a team to scale our efforts as we massively grow.
You will be a crucial member of our technology leadership team, reporting to the Senior Engineering Director Data. This role will be a great fit if you have a strong understanding and passion for enterprise data, including deep competencies with SQL/ETL/BI/Cloud technologies, along with superb communication, leadership, and management capabilities.
Why Guild? Our mission is to increase economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of non-profit universities and educational institutions. As a B-corp we are truly aligned to deliver positive outcomes for our students, employer partners, and academic partners.
As the Manager Data Partner Services you will:
- Work with and influence diverse teams across Guild to launch new partners and enable greater access to educational outcomes.
- Help partners navigate data integration projects, guiding how they create, format, encrypt and transfer data successfully.
- Build and lead a team capable of juggling multiple partner initiatives while also improving our technology to accelerate and support our scaling efforts.
- Work day-to-day with a diverse team of experts from our business intelligence, analytics, data science, data infrastructure, and partner teams.
- Cultivate engineering excellence as we continue to improve our data ingestion, onboarding, alerting and monitoring systems.
- Sometimes (~2 times per quarter) travel to meet with our partners to help them understand how we can best work together and exchange data.
- Cultivate early career technical talent to grow into the awesome engineers we need today and in the future.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Lead teams capable of successfully working with partners like Walmart, Disney, Chipotle and others on highly complex data migration or integration projects.
- Built and managed a team to success in a dynamic, rapidly growing/scaling environment.
- A full-stack engineering background - ideally focused on serving internal corporate teams.
- Substantial depth of technical ability within the data and cloud ecosystems. Ideally AWS, but GCP or MS tech stacks are OK.
- A learner mindset, enthusiasm, patience, a process orientation, and grit to get stuff done.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.