Manager, Collaboration Services
Please review the job details below.
The Manager of Collaboration Services reports into the End User Productivity team and provides technical and personnel leadership for a broad range of managed services. We are seeking the right technical leader with a passion for quality, continuous improvement and experience in designing, deploying and maintaining IT systems. We desire a team player with exceptional customer service skills and a passion for delivering secure, accurate and reliable collaboration services to end users. You must be a self-starter with a proven track record in supporting teams, processes and technology aimed to maximize end user productivity and the alignment of technical solutions to the business goals and objectives. As a front-line leader, you will be expected to manage people as well as the operational components associated with customer advocacy, service reliability, and solution delivery metrics and KPIs.
This role will be balanced across technical delivery and leading a team composed of systems engineers and administrators responsible for technical operations, customer support and driving continuous improvement within the following technologies: O365, Email, File Sharing, Messaging, Document Management as well as other business specific collaboration tools.
- Define, plan and execute strategy/projects to deliver long-term efficiency/scalability of end user productivity and collaboration capabilities.
- Lead/contribute to support efforts from design to operations, solving complex technical challenges around shared services and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Identify and remedy functional and/or process gaps, including (where applicable) the staffing and development of team(s) to meet the short and long-term needs.
- Train and mentor team members.
- BA/BS degree in a Technology field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience with Microsoft Enterprise products.
- Advanced Scripting and IT Automation experience.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience supporting technical teams.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience implementing and supporting hybrid O365 environments.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with advancing productivity through technology and process.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.