SonderMind is hiring a Manager of Client Success to support our growing provider network. As the Manager of Client Success, you will build a best-in-class onboarding experience through technology, process, content, and customer service. You will ensure that providers are confidently able to use SonderMind’s technology and adhere to our processes and expectations throughout their time with SonderMind. As our ideal candidate, you are highly analytical and have proven experience in using data to identify knowledge gaps, drive decision making, and improve processes. You are passionate about training, education, and customer service. Lastly, you understand how the smallest details can have a large impact on customers.
- Work closely with Clinical to ensure that clinical education and clinical quality are educated on during onboarding. Will work directly with new Clinical Engagement Director.
- Work closely with Provider Recruitment on a highly coordinated onboarding experience
- Build process for on-demand training for providers that need it.
- Ensure that SalesForce.com is designed to meet the needs of the Onboarding and Training team
- Develop process for Provider Success and Customer Support to identify providers who need more training and ensure that they are trained
- Ensure that our brand is infused throughout onboarding and training. This role necessitates an enormous amount of customer touchpoints in the earliest days of the provider’s journey with SonderMind.
- Develop an airtight process with Product to support the training needs of new product and feature launches.
- Assume ownership of the WalkMe contract and vendor management
- Proven ability to use data to drive decisions
- Passion and ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate internally
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Customer-service minded approach
- A desire to build and scale a team
Nice to Have
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Healthcare industry experience
- Adult learning experience
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019& 2020 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. Mental health premiums are covered at 100% on most medical plans. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?