Manager, Agile Practices at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Manager, Agile Practices you'll work with product development leadership and development teams to help build upon DHI's agile framework and practices. This person will demonstrate strong servant leadership and will support 6-7 scrum masters assigned across 15 development teams with robust roadmaps. You will help refine the SDLC process and will ensure the right delivery processes are in place to support high performing teams using various agile frameworks.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Guiding the organization on agile practices, lean methodologies and identifying opportunities for overall growth
- Partnering with leadership and program management to help communicate status, milestones, blocks and risks to stakeholders through metrics and information radiators
- Helping teams, through strong facilitation practices, to understand the work, break down the work, execute the work and to remove impediments
- Filling in gaps where teams or individuals need additional coaching
- Understanding both the details and the big picture
- Helping the organization and teams succeed in a collaborative environment
- Organizing workshops that help promote agile maturity across the organization
- Supporting accounting and development teams with the capex process
- Supporting cross functional initiatives with facilitation or process improvement as it relates to the SDLC process and agile frameworks
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Agile certifications such as CSM
- JIRA expertise preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- 5+ Experience with backlog management, story writing experience, continuous testing, automated testing, planning estimation and capacity management at all levels of the planning stages (initiatives, epics, user stories, etc.)
- Experience with various facilitation techniques for team ceremonies and cross-team collaboration for large projects
- Experience with planning estimation and capacity management at all stages of planning (Initiative level through user story level)
Base salary/pay of $120,000 – $234,000 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.