As Customer Loyalty Program Specialist you will provide key support for building and sustaining relationships with customers that provide a voice of authority and authenticity to the GHX brand and the healthcare industry. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of supporting multiple teams in a dynamic environment. You will be highly organized yet flexible, have a strong attention to detail and have exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
Specifics of this role
You will support strategic, tactical and administrative efforts in scaling our Customer Loyalty Program to increase brand equity and strengthen customer relationships. You will help to increase the authenticity of our customer relationships, celebrate their successes, connect them to other professionals in the industry and track all engagement, and achievements that indicate program effectiveness. This program is a shared service of our organization providing an opportunity to engage across multiple units of business: Marketing, Revenue Operations, Sales, Product and Customer Success teams. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Loyalty.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support internal program adoption, utilization, tracking and rewards
- Maintain internal training program keeping it current, comprehensive and completed and liaison with Revenue Operations lead on employee onboarding and training
- Schedule and prep agendas for sales updates on all customer advocate engagement including reference calls/meetings
- Schedule and prep agendas for customer engagement and advocate actions
- Track and secure the completion and feedback on customer advocate engagement from internal teams to measure program influence on enterprise objectives
- Coordinate efforts with Corporate Systems and Revenue Operations to improve customer advocate data integrity
- Support marketing plans, content, deliverables, and performance tracking for all efforts related to customer loyalty/advocacy programs
- Track and report on project outputs, outcomes, and performance measures
More about you:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, or related field
- Prior Experience: 3+ years of related experience in marketing campaign support, sales lead development, and/or customer success and engagement.
- Customer Experience: A passion for understanding and meeting customer preferences & driving business results.
- Impact-Driven: You seek purpose and meaning in your work, drawing a line to the positive impact you make with your peers, customers and community is important to you.
- Detail-Oriented: You are organized, have a keen eye for details as well as the big-picture; and are very thorough in managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong Communicator: You exhibit clear, sensitive and proactive communication, and always ensure to follow up and provide updates on progress and timing. You understand the importance of connecting the dots across teams, and can do so efficiently.
- Results-Driven: You want the brand to win and take pride in delivering great work.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working with others and have a history of building positive and productive work relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Salesforce Lightning: experience in record management, reports and dashboard creation and management
- Experience in event support
Nice to have but not required
- Formal education—or personally developed knowledge—in public health, health services and/or administration
- Basic knowledge of SAS Business intelligence and technology
Travel Estimated 10-15%, beginning in 2022
Estimated Salary Range for this position $50,000 - $60,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.