Learning Solutions Program Coordinator - Light Industrial Workforce at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Light Industrial Learning Solutions Manager will be tasked with executing vision and strategy to deliver dynamic and relevant learning opportunities for assigned workforce segment. This is a key, high-profile, hands-on role that is critical to developing Arrow’s light industrial workforce. The Learning Solutions Manager must be able to work collaboratively with business leaders to identify business goals, skill requirements and learning gaps for roles within the light industrial facilities and address those needs by working with local leaders and trainers to deploy targeted digital and blended learning solutions globally.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with organizational leaders and other stakeholders to conduct a comprehensive needs analysis to identify onboarding and skill gaps and support current and future business goals through targeted digital and blended learning solutions/programs
- Translate the company's vision into a thoughtfully prioritized, executable plan in order to meet established goals
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- Lead and actively contribute to the development of innovative digital learning approaches in the light industrial environment
- Participate in developing and deploying communication and marketing initiatives that promote learning programs
- Serve as a communication hub and facilitate collaboration across teams, departments and locations related to programs and products
- Participate in developing a framework for reporting and analytics to determine content relevancy and consumption and to forecast and evolve the learning portfolio
What Are We Looking For?
- Learning solutions/training experience in a light industrial/warehouse environment (preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of digital learning technologies, content curation, instructional design, human performance technology and adult learning approaches
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS), learner experience platforms (LXP) and other digital learning technologies
- Continuous, quick and dogged learner, driven by curiosity to explore a wide breath of topics
- Tech and social media savvy
- Big picture thinker with ability to draw connections easily
- Superior organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong attention to details with ability to skim and skip when necessary
- Skillful relationship builder with proven ability to connect and partner with a diverse group of external and internal stakeholders
- Project and deadline oriented
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree relevant subject (Master’s preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in organizational learning and development
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- •On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)