Learning Solutions Engagement Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Learning Solutions Engagement Manager to join our team within Guild’s new Learning Marketplace division. You will play a key role in discovering and developing new strategies for leading educational institutions and other learning providers to serve working adult learners, with a particular focus on Guild’s current and future academic partners.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. We connect Fortune 1000 employers with our academic partners to scale education and workforce training across industries. The Learning Solutions team is responsible for working with both Guild’s academic partner institutions as well as other universities and learning providers to scale their new program efforts, learner experiences, online learning, and strategic initiatives related to working adults.
As an Engagement Manager on the Learning Solutions team, you will:
- Manage project work streams to deliver insights and strategy to current and potential academic partners
- Manage and mentor Sr. Consultants and analysts working directly on projects
- “Manage up” and support Sr. Engagement Managers and executive leaders in projects
- Review and synthesize research and data; oversee the completion of reports and client deliverables
- Work on two or three projects at a time with different teams, as well as on internal projects
- Collaborate with Guild’s Client Services and Academic Partnerships teams to ensure successful communication and client management for consulting engagements with Guild’s partner institutions
- Develop skills and knowledge across the higher education sector
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership within the Learning Solutions team
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in higher education, online learning, consulting, workforce development, or equivalent
- Strong project management and team management skills
- Ability to synthesize information and deliver strong storytelling through client deliverables
- Self-directed with strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and ability to keep track of both high-level progress and the small details
- Ability to think critically about complex issues
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Knowledge of and direct experience in the higher education sector
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities internal to the company and with academic partners
- A sense of humor and the ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams in an ever-changing and fast-growing company
- A passion for expanding educational access and empowering learners
- Previous experience in consulting or strategy work
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.