Learning Engagement Program Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
Position: Learning Engagement Program Manager
Location: Broomfield, CO
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people's lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
As a Learning Engagement Program Manager on the Customer Enablement team, your mission will be to connect our amazing customers with our awesome learning and certification opportunities. In this new role, you will create and execute a strategy to increase participation in the online Alteryx Academy and at onsite training events. Partnering with key stakeholders, you will develop initiatives that help customers ignite their passion for learning and utilize our resources to advance their careers and bring value to their organizations. If you love learning, talking to people, and talking to people about learning, this is the perfect role for you.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to drive awareness and increase engagement within Alteryx Academy and expand its global reach across organizations and industries.
- Create engagement content and campaigns, select learning content to feature, announce new learning resources, and highlight and celebrate customer achievements.
- Launch program to increase ongoing engagement among certified customers.
- Design avenues for customers to leverage learning and certification in their career and development path and use their skills to differentiate themselves within their organization.
- Collect success stories, testimonials, and communicate the value of certification to individuals and organizations.
- Work closely with Community team on engagement plans and partner with internal teams involved in the customer journey.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer learning advocates. Partner with advocates to create templates and paths for onboarding and upskilling success. Establish the role of enablement in the customer journey.
- Evaluate current learning programs and conduct needs assessments, competitive analysis, and customer focus groups to understand customer needs.
- Analyze participation metrics and track effectiveness of engagement techniques.
- 3+ years of experience creating marketing, communications, enablement, or engagement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Education, or related field
- Experience with customer enablement, learning and development, or certification programs
- Experience owning projects from strategy to execution
- Excellent writing skills – be prepared to provide a writing sample
- Demonstrated track record of working across multiple teams
- Excellent customer-facing communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Dedication to learn the Alteryx platform
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in all areas of Alteryx Designer
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience working with global learning programs
- Fluency in a second (non-English) language a plus
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer