Lean Portfolio Manager - Scaled Agile at KG Lewis
About KG Lewis
KG Lewis is built on 16 successful years of helping businesses of all kinds navigate change, challenge, and transformation. Our consultants are pros in agile project delivery, program offices, post M&A integration, and a wide range of technology disciplines. When our customers can’t afford to fail, we’re at our best.
Cultural impact. Business impact. Career impact. What unites our diverse team of professionals is a passion for constant learning, solving problems, transforming businesses, and making the world a better place inside and outside the office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
KG Lewis offers a great benefits package as well as a culture that supports continuous learning and career development. We offer all of our employees access to industry-leading training platforms and technology-focused research tools to help them personally and professionally in their careers.
Lean Portfolio Manager - Scaled Agile
KG Lewis is seeking a Lean Portfolio Manager with experience in the Scaled Agile and Waterfall space. This role will provide support for Portfolio Management Optimization and adoption of Lean Portfolio Management. This role will train on best practices and work with teams to obtain metrics and lead efforts to bring together communications throughout the department. A successful candidate for this role will contribute to a positive working environment, work well with teams, and be a great communicator with the ability to effectively work with all levels of an organization in order to build relationships and drive to successful outcomes.
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Provide support for Portfolio Management Optimization and adoption of Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate efforts for roadmapping and visibility
- Process Improvement Special projects
- Portfolio Tool Training
- Champion of Portfolio Integrity
- Best practice training, in working with portfolio and obtaining metrics
- Lead efforts to bring together communications throughout via a unified newsletter
- Coordinate and lead orientation efforts
- Shift between different methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SAFe)
- Fosters collaboration, healthy discussion
- Performs other duties as required
- Must have experience with Lean Portfolio Management
- Lean Six Sigma required
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Great understanding of SAFe, Agile, and Waterfall methodologies
- Must have the ability to work well with others, contribute to a positive working environment, and quickly build trust and relationships
- Must be flexible with changing priorities
- Must be flexible with adoption practices
- Strong background in software development planning
- Familiarity with Portfolio Management practice is a plus (PPM, PMO)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- JIRA Confluence experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Detail Oriented
- Technical Program Manager experience preferred
- Experience with project budgeting preferred
- Be a change agent of cultural shift from reactive to proactive
KG Lewis is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is KG Lewis’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.