Leader, PayFac Partnership Management at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our PayFac channel supports some of the most sophisticated partners in the payment’s ecosystem. They are passionate about growing their portfolio, look to Worldpay by FIS to provide best in class support and products to help them further improve their solutions. The PayFac Strategic Partner Management (SPM) team is comprised of experienced, knowledgeable successful salespeople capable of handling challenging contract negotiations, acting as a Business Consultant to their partners, effectively growing revenue in their portfolio’s and selling new value-added services.
What you will be doing
As the Leader of this team, you will be responsible to:
- Manage to a book of business revenue and cross sales growth quotas within our existing PayFac partner portfolio
- Clear the lane to help your team complete sales
- Guide on ways to manage contract negotiations and sales objections and find revenue opportunities
- Work with the Product team to ensure new releases are meeting the unique requirements of our PayFac partners
- Develop relationships with Leaders across the FIS ecosystem to find sales synergies
- Provide ongoing sales guidance, process management, product training, and opportunities to expand the team’s knowledge with cross functional training opportunities by Shared service leaders
What you bring:
Key attributes the ideal candidate will possess:
- Experienced Leader with proven success working with sophisticated sales team, to grow revenue and increase cross sales
- Exceptional results-oriented problem solver who can work with the SPM team and Leadership to conceptualize improvements, define options to produce win-win results and bring to BAU
- Has payments experience with FinTech knowledge and technical aptitude to understand rapidly developing Payment Facilitator landscape
- Understands the value of partnering with many teams to help educate others on the value of the FIS PayFac offering and find the best solution for FIS and our PayFac partners
Added bonus if you have:
- Respects the capabilities of the SPM team while understanding how to coach them to continue developing their capabilities for their current roles and future career growth
- Experience leading a sales team
- Experience managing technical partners
- Experience and deep understanding of the Payment Facilitator model
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and excellent bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.