Launch Readiness Program Manager at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
As the Launch Readiness Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading launch readiness activities for product launches and pricing changes. We are looking for someone who can coordinate among several cross-functional teams within the Revenue organization (Sales, Channel, SE, CSM, Support, etc) and ensure alignment with teams across Zoom (Product, Marketing, etc). You will be responsible to ensure all the GTM teams have the resources, tools, training and processes to support launches. If you are someone who focuses on operational excellence, loves bringing projects together and having daily cross-functional work, then this is an excellent role for you.
- Create and track end-to-end project plans for readiness, ensure that change impact assessments (across people, policy, process, tools) are defined, gaps are identified and resolved, and communications and training plans are created and executed to support product launch
- Balance multiple product launches simultaneously while driving accountability and communication across several teams
- Ensure all the impacted team members are identified and brought into launch readiness discussions
- Actively manage key projects and programs, whilst managing and resolving any conflicts/blockers that may arise along the execution journey
- Leverage experience to drive standardization and process improvement.
- Listen to alternate viewpoints from cross functional business partners and communicate effectively while building and preserving relationships.
- Raise visibility, identify key risks, surface issues, track changes, and create mitigation plans to ensure that leadership is aware and aligned
- Monitor, manage, and report on key strategic program initiatives and metrics
- 10+ years of experience managing complex projects and programs with long term ongoing efforts
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating exceptionally well with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams, including C suite and Executive teams
- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Must be a result-oriented individual with the initiative to ensure that schedules and milestones are met across teams and projects
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills with effective capacity to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects without compromising on attention to detail
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram