Launch Engineer at ReCharge
As a Launch Engineer on our Growth team, you'll work closely with our sales team and be the main point of contact to help merchants launch onto the ReCharge platform. You will work closely with them to ensure they have a solid plan and timeline for their store’s launch. You will also be looked at as a product expert and be expected to provide guidance on how to best leverage the ReCharge platform along the way. Once the merchant launches, you will ensure a smooth transition to our Customer Success team.
This is the perfect role for anyone looking to join a young and maturing organization. You would be one of the early members of our growing sales organization. The team will look to you for guidance on what works or doesn’t work and how we should shape our internal team processes over time.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own a merchant’s launch end-to-end from the time they commit to ReCharge until they are fully launched and transition to our Customer Success team.
- Build out implementation timeline and milestone dates to ensure a merchant’s launch is always on track.
- Provide technical leadership on implementation strategy and be the merchant’s main point of contact to address any questions or concerns as they launch onto the ReCharge platform.
- Launch Engineers will typically not need to write code directly, but they must be able to understand API documentation, fix small issues in a store’s theme, and conceptualize a coding solution for the merchant.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience in a coding role, degree in Computer Science, or coding bootcamp graduate highly desired
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.