Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
- End to end ownership of key project milestones covering contract dates and network requirements, ring designs, fiber designs, OSP construction dependencies through fiber deployment and Lit services activation to include customer closeout packages.
- Daily/weekly collaboration with cross-functional teams tied to Large Projects key milestones across FTT, ERate and other large construction projects as needed.
- Own customer relationship during entire project, advocate program needs to internal organizations and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Prepare Executive Level internal and external program presos/briefings covering schedule, scope, budget, and action items
- Manage and maintain data accuracy in project tracking tools to include Excel, PowerPoint, SiteTracker and Salesforce.
- Support Product and Business Development teams from a Sales Operations perspective, including report and dashboard creation.
- Interact directly with internal and external teams to provide direction and updates for project goals and milestones, and identify and track program work-arounds and alternative plans to adjust roadblocks
- Engagement of Underlying Rights groups where required for extensive permitting conditions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expect basic project management processes to be employed when applicable, including:
- Develop project plan.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred in Business, Finance, Economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5-10years of product, project management, software development, and/or technology analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite with specific experience in Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus including SiteTracker.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work across functional boundaries.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Base Salary Range- $75,500- $100,650
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.