IT Project Manager Senior at FIS
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the Role:
In a Project Management - Technology role, you'll use best-in-breed PM tools to help us deliver products that will change the world of fintech. This will include overseeing the development of new products and services as well as new internal information systems and applications, new technology integrations, and infrastructure build-outs.
About the Team:
FIS is looking for aIT Project Manager Seniorto join our NextGen Team.We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
The NextGen Banking Implementations supports the LFI market in the adoption and deployment of next generation Core Banking and Channel Experiences through the implementation of FIS's Modern Banking Platform and Digital One Components.
Their vision is to deliver a repeatable, scalable Next Generation Banking Implementations capability, through innovation and a continuous improvement mindset, resulting in efficient and predictable transformations with high quality, value-driven experiences for customers across the world
What You Will Be Doing?
- Working with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Managing project risk and assisting with problem resolution.
- Serving as liaison between technical and non-technical teams.
What You Will Need:
- Extensive knowledge and experience (6+ years) with project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as various IT project methodologies and life cycles.
- Advanced skills with project management software.
- A bachelor's in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent experience - PMP (Project Management Professional) certification may be required.
- Financial Service/FinTech experience
- Knowledge of Modern Banking Platform
What We Offer:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.