IT Project Manager Associate - Technology Engagement Manager at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
IT Project Manager Associate - Technology Engagement Manager
Do you enjoy driving organizational and technology change? We are looking for a creative professional who enjoys communicating the value of new technology to a company on the move. The ideal Technology Engagement Manager (TEM) will have excellent communication skills and enjoy engaging across the company to increase understanding and adoption of valuable new technologies. The TEM will own and execute the ITS technology engagement and organizational change management plans and coordinating “Get to Know the Business” and “Innovation Hub” events with the MarCom liaison, while providing situational awareness of events happening across the ITS organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the design and execution of technology engagement opportunities down and into the ITS organization. Engage with the MarCom Liaison to develop and disseminate communications up and out to the enterprise, incorporating Drive for 10, ITS strategy, Operations strategy, tenants, and vision for operational excellence.
- Refer to the MarCom organization and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for the development of complex communications plans that include templates, calendars/schedules for communications, Q&As, multimedia, and measure and report on their overall effectiveness.
- Partner closely with the MarCom organization on all communications and presentations around various topics, including ITS strategy, priorities, roadmaps, offerings, critical incidents, tool rollouts, training, and announcements.
- Work with MarCom liaison to develop proactive and reactive messaging for key initiatives, program rollouts, critical incidents, and internal discussions
- Prepare (or act as) organization spokesperson on key initiatives, partnering with MarCom in an organizational change management role.
- Coordinate with ITS Leadership to plan and execute ITS All-Hands, Extended and Direct Staff meetings. Work with MarCom to develop content for each, also, coordinate and plan any additional special events.
- Manage multi-threaded projects related to engagement and change management in ITS.
- Partner with ITS Leadership along with MarCom on special projects and communications.
- Collaborate with the different departments within ITS as well as Strategic Business Units (SBU) and Strategic Support Units (SSU) to understand their unique needs.
- Work on various special projects at the direction of the Senior Director of ITS, referring to the MarCom organization on communications needs.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Related Bachelor’s Degree; or HS Diploma and 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Associate’s, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for additional years of experience.
- Related certifications may count towards years of related experience.
- Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of working with multiple stakeholders and audiences.
- Familiarity with marketing and communications.
- Experience working cross functionally, building relationships as well as holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure.
- Experience identifying communication opportunities.
- Experience solving problems using judgement as well as analysis, to provide guidance and support in driving organizational change in a dynamic fast paced environment with segmented audiences, communicating what is happening now, and where we are headed.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously without appreciable direction including communicating and driving cost and schedule performance.
- Ability to collaborate and work across the organization.
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to build compelling presentations that include visually engaging, succinct messaging.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security clearance or government customer access associated with this position.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $60,500 - $82,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.