We are looking for a project manager to join the IT Business Operations and Planning with responsibility for driving varied, cross-functional projects supporting IT and stakeholders. You will work with IT and Technology leadership and partners to develop project plans and milestones, manage and prioritize work, identify risks, communicate status, and follow through on deliverables. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded, with the ability to cover ground from detailed data analysis through to strategic decision making. This is a good role for individuals with a background in technology and non-traditional paths to project management.
The person successful in this role will be process-driven, self-motivating, very organized, adaptable, collaborative, with strong attention to detail and great communication skills, and will operate with the highest levels of personal integrity.
- Structure and execute tactical or strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering/synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations.
- Drive alignment and coordinate work across teams with individuals from Infrastructure, Technology, Product Development, Information Security, IT Finance, and more.
- Document project tasks, requirements, and status via user stories
- Oversee project reporting and develop project updates for leadership teams
- Identify work efforts, milestones, and dependencies across portfolios of work and recommend opportunities do the work better, faster and with greater impact
- Identify gaps or resource constraints and step to progress the project
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress on projects -- seeing around corners is an everyday part of the job
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- Embrace and thrive under ambiguity and be able make executive decision to enable the projects’ goals and needs.
- Clearly identify, explain, and communicate progress, status, expectations, dependencies and risks to executives, business stakeholders, and team members.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience delivering on technology projects
- Capability with Azure DevOps
- Experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with PowerBI or other reporting and data visualization platforms is a plus.
- Familiarity with Public Cloud infrastructure such as AWS is a plus.
- Excellent judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills