Integration Specialist at Granicus LLC
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:20 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, March 25, 2021
Integration Specialists split their time between managing standalone cross-product integration projects for clients and supporting implementation consultants and specialists on larger more complex client projects. Integration Specialists work with our most established public sector clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of the Granicus SaaS platform. Expert product knowledge across several product families, attention to detail, versatility, and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach, be comfortable with navigating and building new processes at high velocity and follow a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
1. Manage multiple Granicus projects on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
2. Maintain project plans including status, issues and opportunities for assigned integrations
3. Support Implementation team on new and existing client account configurations
4. Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Grancius clients
5. Facilitate trainings and various "working sessions" for internal and external administrators
6. Partner cross-delivery team and outside services to ensure integration success
7. Build skillset quickly and demonstrate confidence in front of clients
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Passion for public sector success
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
• Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment
• World-class problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
EXAMPLES OF LIKELY PERFORMANCE METRICS
• Customer Satisfaction (measured via client survey)
• Internal Customer (IC's, CSC's) Satisfaction (measured by peer reviews)
• Ability to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across backlog
• Growth within role (measured by additional responsibility on team skills matrix and ability to incorporate learning into actionable project work)
This is a temporary position.