Implementation Success Consultant at Granicus
We are looking for an obsessively customer centric, detail oriented, data savvy Implementations Success Manager to join our innovative and fast-paced SaaS company. You will manage the implementation and onboarding of our software-as-a-service data products and to be successful in the role you will need to become a product expert so you can quickly analyze and determine client business needs and devise creative and effective solutions.
As an Implementations Project Manager who also owns Customer Success, you will serve as the primary point of contact for project communications to ensure that the project moves along smoothly. As such you will need to be a strong communicator and comfortable with presenting (via video conference) to senior level local government officials. As we are in the business of data, you need to be extremely adept at manipulating and matching large data-sets to find answers to FAQs.
This role can be performed remotely as long as you have access to a professional work-environment, a fast internet connection, and can work with customers across time zones.
- Be primarily responsible for SaaS implementations and maintaining positive customer relationships with those customers.
- Proactively monitor product usage, and reach out if there are opportunities to increase ROI.
- Responsible for responding to email and phone calls--you do not have to know how to answer every question, but you must be responsive and timely, know where to get the answers, and be accountable for solving any problems.
- Become an expert on the day-to-day operational tasks that we must do in order to deliver a high quality customer experience
- Troubleshoot issues and problems that customers and/or other team members are having with our systems or product. Create bug tickets as appropriate
- Analyze current systems and operational duties with the aim of increasing efficiency, fully automate wherever possible, and enhance current software features
- Lead webinar trainings to large groups of system users
- Write articles on product usage
- 4+ years experience in client-facing role(s), preferably in a B2B environment
- 2+ years in Customer Success OR 1+ year project management
- An incredibly CS oriented mindset
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent client and internal communication skills
- Hands on experience with Salesforce