Implementation Strategist, Mid-Market at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for an Implementation Strategist to join our team!
Implementation Strategists help our customers get the Greenhouse platform up and running. With a lot of moving pieces and a big goal to transform hiring, Implementation Strategists are key to ensuring a seamless launch of Greenhouse for our customers. As one of the founding members of the Greenhouse Professional Services department, you’ll have the unique opportunity to set the bar for future teammates and have a direct impact on customers and implementation methodology in this segment.Who will love this job
- A proud advocate – you stand up for customers while remaining empathetic, responsive, and goal-oriented
- A teacher – you help customers learn and navigate the product and encourage confidence along the way
- A helper – you are engaging, you can easily smooth bumpy roads and you have a facility for winning hearts and minds
- A consultant – you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and be creative and inventive in finding solutions for customers
- A teammate – not only do you possess a keen eye for detail, but you also see the “big picture” and contribute ideas to perfect the Customer Success recipe
- Lead medium-sized customers through successful implementations and launches
- Empower customers to complete implementation successfully by making sure they meet their goals
- Drive the value of Greenhouse through implementation, helping customers problem solve and come up with solutions
- Provide support and mentorship by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices
- Be an advocate for customers and product requests to Greenhouse’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition for customers post-implementation, and work with our technical teams for data migration, design, integrations, and reporting
- Project management experience
- Tech savviness - familiarity with software or SaaS
- The ability to own business relationships
- A passion for helping others
- Previous customer success or support experience, a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a great fit for this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $53,500-$78,000.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely and will be through at least August 2021. We are planning on returning to working in our offices in September 2021.**