Implementation Specialists (IS's) split their time between managing digital communications projects for existing clients, and supporting implementation consultants (IC's) on larger new client projects. IS's work with our most established public sector clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of Granicus SaaS products. Expert product knowledge, attention to detail, versatility, and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
- Manage multiple Granicus projects on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
- Maintain project plans including status, issues and opportunities for assigned implementations
- Support IC's on new client account set-ups
- Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Grancius clients
- Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges around digital communications
- Facilitate in-person and online trainings and various "working sessions" for client administrators
- Manage system-wide projects in partnership with Product Development
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
- Passion for public sector success
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
- Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment
- World class problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across backlog
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.