Implementation Specialist at Church Community Builder
Implementation Specialist - CO
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. We proudly help faith-based organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Church Community Builder (CCB) and Pushpay merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
We are searching for a professional to join our growing Customer Success Team. The primary responsibility for this role is to deliver software implementation coaching that increases partner utilization and subscription renewal rates. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-interaction skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results.
This position will require the aptitude to become an expert on our product suite, underlying technology, competitive advantages, and convey those to our church customers. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web tools to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
- Translate clients’ business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, and solutions
- Incorporate change management principles into the coaching service, relying on formulas and routines
- Able to drive conversations with church staff at all levels, from basic training to high-level strategic discussion with key leadership
- Track and report KPIs/metrics
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on target of the budgets
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, & status reports
- Become a product expert on the CCB software by staying current with new features and functionality, making recommendations to Product and Software Development based on customer feedback, and sharing best practices with peers
- Deliver on annual initiatives and goals for the Customer Success department
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of customer consulting or software implementation experience
- Proficient in computer desktop applications and Project Management software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Omniplan, or Smartsheet)
- Excellent communication and project management abilities
- Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships
- Prior experience with the CCB software a plus
- Familiar with Prosci ADKAR change management model
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision