Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
The implementation role is critical to successfully onboarding a new client and vital to client adoption of the Mobile Solutions process. The implementation manager will be expected to coordinate and prioritize project tasks, maintain project plans and communicates statuses to clients throughout the lifecycle of each customer’s on-boarding case. This role requires the candidate to be confident in their communication skill sets and be able to rapidly learn how to use the web portal and then present the product to clients. Analyzing details, an autonomous work ethic, and self-direction are all measures of successful proficiency in this role.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining informative notes in Salesforce
- Be prepared to discuss current project statuses in client/department meetings
- Build customer profiles and deliver software trainings to new client users
- Strive to make software better by reporting bugs and glitches to Development
- Communicate to support team about product limitations and opportunities
- Interact with carrier websites and manage carrier authorization processes
- Validate monthly customer carrier invoices
- Assist clients to build and maintain their own custom reports within their mobile environments
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both over the phone and during in-person discussion
- Ability to develop processes and train others
- Exceptional decision-making and organizational skills
- Experience with managing project timelines while effectively introducing new systems in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with mid to large enterprise customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with multiple teams
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-E1PZC9OO8?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.