Implementation Specialist at TalentReef
A Day in the Life
- Be the face of TalentReef. Work with customers in our SMB segmentation to launch our Recruiting and Onboarding solution.
- Collect deliverables needed to implement a new customer using industry best practice and our proven methodology playbook.
- Setup new customers on our Platform! This includes building their account using our internal database, developing HTML forms and creating a careers site via template that matches their brand standards.
- Manage between 10-20 customer implementations at any given time across your portfolio. A typical SMB implementation for TalentReef last between 15-30 days.
- Coordinate integration deliverables with our Consulting team to facilitate the automation of sending employee data to the customer payroll provider (ADP, Paycor, Paylocity, UKG etc..).
- Using our CRM (Salesforce) to track implementation deliverables and customer details. This is used for our implementation forecasting and providing our Customer Success team with background before transitioning an account upon Go-Live!
Key success factors
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- A desire to learn project management fundamentals and/or become more technical in the integration world. This is an entry level role with opportunity to grow across the Professional Services team.
- Experience working in SaaS in a start-up environment.
- HTML and CSS knowledge. Enough to build a basic Wordpress website using a pre-built template.
- Project management tools Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Saleforce or other tools.
- Payroll vendor knowledge from an implementation perspective (ADP, Paycor, Paylocity, UKG etc..)
The Location: Downtown Denver/Hybrid/Remote
The Salary: 40,000-55,000
The People: We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client's talent management processes.
We take care of our team and provide great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha and Cold Brew on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
- You find this posting
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you're interested (apply, email, scream from rooftop)
- We set up time to talk further about this amazing opportunity
- You meet the team in person and via Zoom
- You take the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You refer your friends, and they join the fun
The Advice: Don't ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for.
The Company: At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level