Implementation Specialist, Search at Adswerve, Inc.
Implementation Specialist, Media (Search)
Adswerve’s Implementation Specialist, Search is primarily responsible for advising clients during the launch and onboarding phases, preferably for Campaign Manager & Display & Video 360. As a technical expert of these platforms, this role is critical in educating Agencies and Marketers to activate various forms of implementations, whether that be singular product additions, in-housing or end-to-end implementations within the Google Marketing Platform. As the Implementation Specialist is in best understanding of the nuances of the media platforms and the various third-party tools and integrations in the industry, he/she will advise clients of best practices and next steps for a platform implementation that not only meets their immediate campaign goals but encourages further platform adoption and data governance.
We are seeking both junior and senior specialists. If you have GMP expertise and are looking for a new growth opportunity, please apply or request more information!
- Reports to the Manager of Implementation Support
- Maintains a caliber of both strategic and technical expertise by way of continued knowledge sharing and platform training.
- Has a good understanding of the GMP stack, the various integrations and can speak to why each platform helps the client advance in maturity.
- Can speak to the advertising ecosystem including the players and related channels (ie. social, search, programmatic buying, display advertising) and thus can relate to the challenges Marketers and Agencies face when learning a new platform.
- Acts as a platform subject matter expert across Adswerve for two core media platforms (CM & DV).
- Does not manage or optimize campaigns directly in the GMP, their goal is to support the trader/buyer by helping them learn.
- Has direct experience with Campaign Manager 360 & Display & Video 360 and can deliver platform training on each.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the technical expert and advisor during client onboarding.
- Consult clients regarding platform implementations:
- Contact Client to initiate platform launch
- Setup account configuration and platform access
- Communicate launch outline and services that will be provided
- Provide strategic and technical support during the onboarding phase
- Flag areas for upselling and/or custom launch services to expedite activation
- Monitor and verify initial campaign activity and proactively work with the Client or AE/Sales if the launch is not progressing.
- Document launch notes as necessary in Salesforce or other systems as instructed.
- Foster strong relationships with clients by acting as a trusted partner.
- Create documentation to streamline processes, and contribute ideas on how to automate platform implementation phases.
- Be a mentor to other team members as needed or a resource to assist with answering product related questions.
- Communicate ideas on ways to provide better service or improve workflows.
- Participate in group team initiatives and projects as required.
- Host platform training sessions and deliver post-training documentation.
- 1 - 2 years experience working in DSP’s (i.e. Display & Video 360, TradeDesk, Basis or other programmatic buying solutions)
- Superior organizational skills with a strong proactive approach.
- Comfortable with communicating with clients via email/phone and in person.
- Able to be versatile when responding to Client questions.
- Exudes impeccable client-facing skills and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Comfortable with teaching in a classroom setting.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- 3+ years in digital advertising.
- 3+ years experience working in a client-facing or project management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably Business or Technology.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including players and products.
- Experience working in Google Marketing Platform
Adswerve provides thorough and unique growth opportunities to all of its employees and is proud to employ some of the brightest thinkers in Denver and across the U.S. We are a collaborative group of lifelong learners and we offer a robust and truly rewarding employee culture filled with excellent benefits, endless snacks, and a generous work/life balance.
This position pays a base salary of $70,000 to $95,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- “Work From Home Light” days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.