Implementation Specialist- Catholic Market at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate Implementation professional to help grow our new client base in the Catholic church market. The primary responsibility for this role is to manage the onboarding of our Catholic customers by successfully implementing Pushpay and Church Community Builder product suites. The right individual provides distinctive post-sale service that will help to establish Pushpay and Church Community Builder as the premier provider of enterprise-level engagement and church management software for the Catholic Church.This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-interaction skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web tools to effectively manage a high velocity of activity. This role reports to the Manager of Implementation.
- Deliver speed to value for Catholic customers within the first weeks/months of contract that results in product adoption and long-term contract renewals
- Project manage the onboarding and implementation of Catholic diocese or parish customers, manage a pipeline, and meet/exceed KPIs
- Expertise in the Pushpay and Church Community Builder product suites and ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage multiple/simultaneous implementations
- Coordinate with Product, Service Delivery, and Customer Success teams to execute on implementation services
- Build and effectively execute account plans and strategies unique to each account
- Regularly review assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services
- Help develop existing customer relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum customer retention is achieved
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities. Be a continuous learner of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position our company to win
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management
- Share industry “best practice” knowledge with other members of the Customer Success team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience in project management, preferably in SaaS onboarding and implementation role or experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Technical Pre-sales Engineering/Enablement
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects and client relationships, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction and meeting project deadlines
- Experience working with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes
- Strong problem resolution skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Prior experience working in the Catholic market space, or working with Catholic customers in the faith sector
- Familiarity with the Catholic Church; Deep understanding of Catholic organizational functions, hierarchy, governance, etc..
- Understanding of SaaS industry culture, products, and services
- Ability to connect with all types of people, from Executive-level leaders to new hire
- Experience implementing technical products, platforms and applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish skills highly encouraged
- While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. Facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Pay for CO: $$50.5k - $70k
Benefits: 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.
Pay for other states: Varies based on location.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.