Implementation Project Manager (HCM)
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
The Project Manager (PM) is a critical focal point to Workforce Ready (WFR) customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations in addition to mentoring of internal team members.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Facilitate customer project kickoff calls, team introductions, define project cadence and develop ongoing customer communication plans
- Facilitate project discovery sessions with all client business representatives and Wurk project team members
- Determine and document customer success criteria
- Maintain adherence to Wurk implementation methodology and processes
- Prepare assigned project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria
- Implement the necessary project management infrastructure (project plans, issues lists, communication plans, project schedule with the customer)
- Assist Implementation Team Manager by accurately forecasting each month’s go-lives
- Lead customer status and planning meetings as well as participate in discovery meetings
- Manage the project plan, issues list, and other supporting documents throughout the project in an effort to maintain client expectations and project milestone success
- Work with various team members (both Wurk and customer teams) to resolve project and process issues in a timely manner and document any issues
- Communicate and publish project status to the project team
- Manage project scope to meet project success criteria while maximizing value brought to customers and revenue generated for Wurk
- Lead assigned projects to successful completion within the appropriate time frame, ensuring industry-leading CSAT scores
- Assist with developing new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of the project management delivery
- Assist with other initiatives to evaluate and drive customer satisfaction
What you’ll need to have!
- 5 plus years of project management work experience in a customer-facing enterprise software implementation/technical environment required
- Experience managing highly complex and high-volume customer facing software implementation projects
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team as well as mentor others
- Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
- Broad knowledge of HRMS, Payroll, Time & Labor management a plus
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus leading complex/strategic clients
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and PMP Certification a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Dog-Friendly Workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.