Implementation Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role interacts with a team of commercial professionals and support teams across the organization. The team holds a high degree of internal and external relationships specific to the payments industry and across our vast product estate. The team is a dynamic and motivated group driving business in a high-growth market segment.
What you will be doing
You will be the named technical expert working alongside our commercial teams in technically onboarding new customers and new functionality for existing customers. You will ensure a timely integration and support all technical interactions throughout the onboarding process. You will also provide consultancy and project management oversight throughout the process.
- Quality and timely reporting of progress, exceptions, project risks, and issues
- Advise on user acceptance test strategy and provision of detailed scenarios;
- Project Scope confirmation and weekly customer touchpoints throughout onboarding/project
- Develop and implement appropriate integration approach with support from BDMs/RMs for our customers
- Support handoff between the pre and post sales service ensuring the customer is “live” within agreed timescales and improve the time to revenue
- Ensure merchant solutions comply to internal and Card Scheme standards (e.g PCI DSS) to minimize risks and maximize merchant service income
- Be the internal point of referral and undertake team training as required, to increase personal knowledge across full product offering
What you bring:
- Highly organized with a good appreciation of project management skills
- Technical aptitude in APIs (JSON, XML) and data transfer protocols (sFTP, HTTPS, etc.) and able to effectively communicate these technical concepts
- Able to engage and influence people at all levels
- Able to build understanding and trust with internal and external colleagues
- Clear and positive communication both written and verbal
- Able to systematically identify and implement solutions
- Self-motivated and results driven
Added bonus if you have:
- International experience
- Cross cultural and language skills
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.