Implementation Manager at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
Reports to: SVP Customer Success
Location: Denver, CO
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
The Implementation Manager will be part of the Professional Services group. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects. You will be responsible for managing the client on-boarding experience. The successful candidate will possess leadership qualities, excellent and clear communication skills, build strong relationships with our new customers and across the company, will drive processes and will set and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
As a member of the Professional Services Team, the Implementation Manager will perform:
- Client-facing project management and leadership
- Provides direction to customers and Payfone post client signature to a successful onboarding and implementation project
- Ability to be a strong and clear communicator and document success objectively
- Facilitate time to revenue and deliver on-time implementation that delights the client
- Deliver hand-off to Customer Success team post implementation go-live
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of successful Implementation Management experience, managing medium-sized projects, across multiple functions, performing full-life-cycle requirements gathering and project management
- Experience of implementing a technical product within large enterprises
- Excellent customer communication and the ability to build working rapport with a wide range of clients.
- Proactive approach to work and can lead a technical implementation projects from kick-off to go-live.
- Able to build strong partnering relationships, influence, tailor communication, set expectations and act assertively (when necessary) without alienating team members
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Proficiency in Project Management tools, Jira Suite, Confluence
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.