Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Manage team of Project Managers responsible for implementation of large and small-scale fiber projects with delivery intervals ranging from 30-days to multi-year. Oversee end-to-end milestone management, customer communication, budget tracking & reporting, risk identification, mitigation & resolution to ensure on-time, on-budget completion of projects; Improve customer experience by developing and implementing new business processes and metrics for more efficient and measurable performance of service delivery. Serve as escalation point for both internal and external customers.
- Project management oversight for large small cell projects
- Master Plan the overall project. Identify project components, teams involved and inter-relationships between work functions.
- Planning & coordination of team resources (SDC, OSP PM/CM, Fiber Engineer, customer PM/CM, etc.) to setup and manage overall project schedule
- Development and Implementation of best practice processes & standards for small cell deployment projects
- Provide roll-up forecast to executive team for revenue forecasting (salesforce)
- Apply customer priorities, room ready dates and other customer input to project schedules
- Analysis of project schedule updates - variance analysis, identification of upside & downside risks, identification of processes in need of correction.
- Critical path identification and key issue resolution. Anticipation, mitigation and escalation of project issues as required
- Ability to create status reports for upward executive management
- Strong Microsoft Excel software skills and data management
- Business oversight of Start Early process - including milestone management, key decision making and resolution of issues
- Attend weekly customer call and provide project specific updates
- Travel requirements (when applicable)
- 10+ years of project management and/or outside plant construction in Telecom required
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering or related field preferred with a PMP Certification a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, as well as, strong interpersonal skills as they will be required to interface with peers, executives, customers and vendors
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave