Here at Kapost, we are revolutionizing the way that companies get the right marketing content to the right buyer at the right time. As the world's leading provider of B2B content marketing software, we are partnering with our 150+ clients -- GE Digital, LinkedIn, IBM, and Salesforce to name a few -- to power their content operations. We’ve been featured as a great place to work by Built In Colorado. We're growing fast and are looking to add to our talented team. Check us out @ kapost.com. Read more about our culture here: http://bit.ly/kapost-culture.
If you are genuinely passionate about:
- Serving customers with empathy, expertise, responsiveness, quality, and accountability.
- Growing and learning.
- Implementing or improving Implementation Services processes, utilizing industry best practices.
- Defining and measuring success.
- SaaS technology, enterprise implementation, and system integration.
- Implementation Services innovation, trends, technology, process, systems, & tools.
- Thriving in the dynamic, highly competitive, and often hectic environment of a SaaS startup to growth company.
- Driving to success with sometimes unclear objectives and unknown landscapes.
And you have intrinsically outstanding levels of:
- Positive attitude
- Emotional Intelligence
- Active listening
- Problem solving
- Effective communication (written, verbal, presentations)
- Change management
- Composure under pressure
- Time management
- Sense of humor
The top candidates will have:
- Experience implementing software/SaaS products for enterprise level customers
- Comfort and skill in providing training and customer guidance remotely (webinars, videos, etc.)
- Solid ability with technologies that include word processing, spreadsheets, slides, etc.
- Education and experience that provides an understanding of business and technology
- Plan and execute projects to implement Kapost SaaS, per our implementation phases
- Align and collaborate with members of all teams to ensure high quality, on-time implementations that result in satisfied customers and great relationships
- Systems/tools we use include:
- Project Management Tools (SmartSheet)
- Gainsight and Salesforce
- Google Docs and Tools (similar to Microsoft tools)
- Up to 40%
- Kapost is a startup at the point of growth, full of fun, opportunities, and challenges. The tools and processes are ours to build and innovate. Successful candidates must find innovation a positive, or they will be frustrated.
- We do what we have to do when we have to do it in order to drive value, adoption, success, upsell, and renewal. Work can, at times be happily unpredictable. You typically have a 40 hour week, but might work 30 hours some weeks, and 70 hours other weeks.
- We have high expectations and challenging objectives when it comes to your performance. We evaluate by results, we don’t micromanage schedules. Successful candidates must be good at managing their own schedules, meeting expectations, learning and asking questions and achieving objectives. If you need to be closely managed, this might not be the place to start.