Implementation-Conversion Technical Consultant II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Conversions Technical Consultant to join our North American Lending team in Orlando, FL or as a telecommuter. This position will support our large institutional commercial banking clients, in mapping out and solutioning software configuration projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
During the implementation-conversion process, you will provide technical guidance and formulate systems scope and objectives relative to client organization business plan requirements. In addition, you will:
- Interact directly with clients to determine appropriate business logic for Home Equity and Auto lending
- Implement custom configuration for loan origination software through writing SQL scripts, COLT scripts, and XSLT stylesheets
- Resolve program logic errors
- Participate in evaluation and selection of performance tools
- Understand advantages/disadvantages of operating systems
- Isolate and resolve complex problems; Devise and implement solutions to correct performance problems
- Manage and coordinate test activities for assigned application
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have SQL knowledge and hands-on experience with Origenate and eValuate
- You are a strong communicator
- You have hands-on/working knowledge of FIS systems, as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- You have good working knowledge of web development and debugging tools
- You are very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- The Orlando campus has been voted “One of the Best Places to Work” by the OBJ – 5 years in a row!
- Located near the RDV Sports Complex (RDV currently offers a discounted membership for FIS employees)
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Onsite gym
- Walking pond on campus
- Business casual attire – jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.