Implementation-Conversion Technical Consultant I at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
Part of Worldpay from FIS' success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Developer Integrations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs and ensuring nothing but the best experience from implementation to go-to-market and ongoing escalated support.
What You Will Be Doing
During implementation-conversion process, provide technical guidance and formulate systems scope and objectives relative to client organization business plan and industry requirements.
- Provide support for the development and implementation of FIS products/applications/solutions for both pre-production and production environments
- Resolve program logic errors
- Participate in evaluation and selection of performance tools
- Understand advantages/disadvantages of operating systems (e.g., Unix, Windows and of various browsers, e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Isolate and resolves complex problems using appropriate diagnostic tools
- Devise and implement solutions to correct performance problems
- Manage and coordinate test activities for assigned application
- Engage with customers in a consultative manner
What You Bring
- Working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- One to three years implementation and/or conversion, business systems analysis experience, or related discipline
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and resolve complex technical issues
- Client relations, negotiation, and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Self-starter, possessing the enthusiasm and ability to function in a team environment
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Good understanding of networking, software support, and project management
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$43,370-70,690
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.