Implementation-Conversion Product Consultant, FIS University Program at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a March 2022 start.
About The Team
ACBS (Advanced Commercial Banking System) is a comprehensive commercial lending and trading system that consists of integrated functional modules that support the lending process from deal building through servicing and trading. The key to the ACBS product suite is connection- between front office and back office, arrangers and investors, and buyers and sellers. Our connected suite of products makes loans easier to originate, syndicate, trade, and service for both sell side and buy side firms - and we are continually adding new connections between products and market participants.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain current knowledge of industry issues and opportunities as well as best practices for specific areas of expertise. Leverages industry knowledge, technology, process, and organizational design expertise and financial services best practices to deliver results for clients with the goal of improving profitability.
- Learn to be expert in one or more of the following areas: data analytics, business intelligence, sales & service, business productivity improvement, revenue enhancement, technology optimization, organizational design, marketing excellence, financial service payments, financial service channel optimization or strategic planning.
- Deliver outstanding quality work, leading to client references and case studies.
- Sells value of offerings and identifies areas of opportunity for FIS services in client institutions. Provides sales support, identifies and qualifies opportunities and defines and presents solutions.
- Evaluate situations, identify challenges and opportunities for improvement and creates practical solutions.
- Build and maintain credibility with clients and peers as domain expert for specific areas of expertise.
- Defines and conducts research and analysis to identify industry trends and strategies.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF participants' loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program. The offer is for those FIS U participants located in the U.S.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.