Implementation-Conversion Manager Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Unity team is diverse global team that is growing to implement the newest Wealth product designed to provide FIS' clients a dynamic platform to service the rising needs of investors and advisors and provide a holistic wealth servicing experience, and improved satisfaction, while accelerating time to market. We are looking for a talented resource who is comfortable working and managing multiple prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing:
Leading implementation team and working with other members of the Implementation/Conversion teams to coordinate successful implementations for multiple clients across multiple platforms in mass deployment model for the Unity program.
- Develop, lead, and manage all activities related to the successful conversion of FIS products to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Works with other members of Implementations/Conversions management team to establish division business strategies that align with corporate goals and objectives; effectively communicates strategies translating them into actionable items.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Employee relations: fosters and promotes cooperation and information sharing among team members; proactively addresses performance issues through appropriate Human Resources tools.
What you bring:
- Requires strong management skills
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills.
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with any of the Wealth Platforms (AddVantage Trust Desk, Global Plus)
- Trust Experience
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.