This Implementation Consultant role lives within the customer engagement arm of the Granicus' govService product family and is a key member of the Professional Services (PS) team. This team helps customers (government agencies) transform the citizen experience.
As an Implementation Consultant you'll be an expert on the govService platform, and a key partner in the successful rollout of projects across the United States. This role is the perfect combination of a business analyst with strong technical aptitude, and project management with a passion for helping customers reach their strategic objectives. Your role starts at project kick-off with discovery, and requirements gathering right through to training – where customers are both enabled and encouraged to utilize the system to its fullest potential. You'll help customers update their processes – often weighing options that challenge the status quo. You are highly consultative, a trusted advisor.
What You'll Do:
- Master the govService platform – you'll be the internal expert on the product
- Manage small to medium sized customer projects from start to finish
- Serve as an advisor to the customer as they improve their online processes – keeping the citizen experience top-of-mind at every turn
- Train and enable customers to utilize "off-the-shelf" MyServices and the govService Product
- Work closely with Process Designers (internal "builders") and Project Managers that interface with customers alongside you - to advise on progress and share ideas
- Identify potential implementation risks and mitigation – as early as possible
- Create test plans and facilitate testing of myServices
- Documentation – everything you do is meant to be repeatable
- Lead requirement gathering sessions, both internal and external
- Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and provide feedback to the team
- Ensure acceptance criteria are clearly defined and verify it matches the requirements
- Collaborate and work closely with internal partners. You will be fostering relationships with coworkers across the company to support their efforts while delivering products
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Who You Are:
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience working in software/tech, specifically around project management, business analysis, consulting, customer onboarding and/or training
- You can analyze a process, and easily see the "if/thens" in the logic. Familiarity with building online forms and/or workflow strongly preferred. You know which fields need to be displayed on a form, and which questions are context sensitive (e.g. children dates of birth to be requested only where number of children is greater than zero)
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining profitable and reference-able customer relationships
- Demonstrate and ensure timely and thorough communication of strategy, deliverable status, and results
- You have a proven ability to flex between the technical and business sides of your brain – engineers and cross-functional team members alike love to work with you
- You are able to work with multiple cross-functional teams to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.