Implementation Consultant at Altvia Solutions, LLC
Altvia is seeking a passionate candidate for our Implementation Consultant role who is interested in solving complex customer problems using technology and teamwork. The successful candidate will combine organizational, analytical, and relationship building skills with technical abilities to deliver service to our clients that will keep them delighted with our company and our products.
The success of our clients is crucial to the success of our company. The Altvia Care team is responsible for providing superior service throughout the entire client life cycle, from onboarding and implementation through support. Our clients are high-performing, high energy and, in turn, high expectation people. It takes dedication to keep them happy. If you are motivated by solving complex problems and developing meaningful relationships with clients as a trusted advisor, you will thrive in this role.
Altvia is a premier Salesforce.com partner that operates at the intersection of finance and technology. We deliver software solutions for Private Equity Fund Managers and Investors. Our primary product offerings include pipeline management, portfolio tracking, investor correspondence, secure sharing of documents with external parties, and data visualization.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and participate on high-performing project teams
- Gather client requirements and design prescriptive solutions
- Develop customized project plans
- Complete installation(s) and setup of Altvia products and integrated third party solutions
- Configure Altvia products and reporting outputs
- Map source data to target tables for data migrations
- Manage project risks and issues
- Outline and build customized training materials
- Lead customer training sessions
Overall, your job will be to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Altvia solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Over time you will bring a deep understanding of our products to every customer interaction to encourage customer retention and growth. Internally, you'll collaborate with Customer Success, Product, and Sales to ensure the customer voice is heard throughout the organization, and also help to identify and submit comprehensive product enhancement ideas and/or bugs.
As a key member of the team, you'll also regularly help to identify and deliver on internal initiatives that improve process and organizational effectiveness
Some travel is required (1-4 times per quarter depending on client needs and sales cycle)
What you bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, customer success, account management, project management, technical customer support, etc.
- A unique combination of strong technical acumen and a motivation to provide exceptional customer experiences
- Strong communication and technical skills (advanced Excel, Salesforce.com, relational databases, etc.)
- Strong project management and execution skills
- An ambitious attitude and a desire for continuous improvement
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of Private Equity / Alternative Asset Management
- Salesforce.com administration experience
What Altvia Provides:
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid coverage for the employee for Health, Dental, Life and Disability benefits and 50% paid coverage for qualified dependents
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off Policy and lots of company paid Holidays
- An amazing company culture that shines through in a variety of team activities outside the workplace, and a vibrant office that includes a full kitchen for enjoying great food and drinks together, foosball, ping pong and much, much more
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial minded company in an exciting phase of growth
- 401(k) with matching and participation in equity plan after a 6 month waiting period