NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our Colorado, New York, London, and Dhaka offices, 200+ brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as onboarding and platform expert for NewsCred platform providing consultative guidance to new, and some existing, customers around how to best leverage the NewsCred platform.
- Manage the onboarding and implementation projects for new enterprise customers from post-signature project kickoff through the discovery, design, configuration, testing and enablement phases representing the first 60-120 days of their product experience.
- Deliver and manage onboarding projects such that they are completed on time, on budget and within scope.
- Facilitate and deliver business process discovery and design workshops to inform the successful configuration and delivery of the NewsCred platform.
- Capture and analyze customer business and product requirements and in order to design and configure the appropriate solution through the NewsCred platform to drive long term adoption.
- Configure NewsCred's proprietary software platform to support for customers’s business objectives.
- Facilitate and deliver in-person and/or remote user training in accordance with designated service offerings.
- Work closely with other professional services consultants and program managers on large-scale global deployment efforts.
- Work closely with Product Teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs.
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects and enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering and R&D Teams.
- Collaborates with Technical and Product Teams to deploy new features and functionality during implementation or as part of designated services offerings.
What You’ll Need
- At least 3 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 2 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments
- Foundational understanding of the channels and technologies that support content marketing (social, amplification, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers and leadership internally and externally, in order to evoke change and iteratively improve processes and business outcomes
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Experience leading and facilitating in-person workshops and trainings
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our“How We Work”document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.