Implementation Consultant at simPRO Software
Are you an experienced trainer looking to diversify your career into job management software training and implementation with a well established (15+ years), global company that is 2 years into its launch in the United States? Are you a motivated, highly driven, self-starter with business-to-business software implementation experience? Would you like to help change the lives of your customers by presenting a solution that turns their good business into a great business? Then we would like to hear from you!
simPRO Software is a SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trade contractor industry. Our products are designed to optimize business workflow to refine process, improve productivity and increase profitability. simPRO Software is a global software house with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and now the US.
We are a rapidly expanding global business, currently seeking a Software Implementation Consultant who will be available to travel regularly for implementation and training sessions throughout Colorado and surrounding states.
You are a self-motivated, articulate and well-presented implementation professional who thrives on training a solution. You are highly energetic and have a sense of urgency in everything you do. You are passionate about the brands you represent and are looking to continue to grow and develop your career. You are trusted by your customers. You have experience in facilitating complex software implementations both online or in person.
As the Implementation Consultant, you will have the overall responsibility for the implementation, setup & in-house training of our suite of products and integrating them with our clients existing accounting systems. This is a technical business process-oriented role implementing and training our software to small, medium and corporate businesses requiring strong training delivery skills.
simPRO Software's client base is increasing and as a result, we require the skills of an Implementation Consultant who can expand and continue to grow with our new focus on the Western Region.
This position will be expected to work out of our Broomfield, CO HQ office when not traveling for implementations. The successful applicant will also possess a current full drivers license as well as have reliable transportation.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an established, employee-friendly, global company with a new US presence that started in 2017 in Colorado that will grow exponentially across the United States in the years to come.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Engaging with our clients, understanding their business processes in order to best deliver "their business" training.
- Project managing implementations to ensure that they are delivered on time and to clients' requirements.
- Gaining a sound understanding and knowledge of the customer's requirements and capabilities.
- Provide onsite, face-to-face, group & online training to various levels of business to suit differing job roles.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to ensure system optimization and customer satisfaction.
- High level of travel required (75%) for onsite software implementations of our customers. This represents a minimum of 13 days of customer onsite training per month.
Work experience requirements:
- Your work experience may be varied; maybe you have extensive service industry experience or a workplace training background. Ideally, you will have had experience in:
- Implementing ERP or other business process software
- An understanding of business processes and workflows and a good operational knowledge of the services industry,
- Working in the trade or service sector in an operational/administration capacity
- Running your own business and therefore have the understanding of business operations with the ability to relay and communicate comprehensive processes.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate or have:
- A mature approach, responsible and reliable with a professional presentation.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes.
- Confidence to adapt and learn new programs and systems.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service, face to face and online.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and a consultative solution-based approach.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of accounting packages such as Xero, QuickBooks etc. are desirable but not essential.
- Experience in implementing systems such as Pronto, Wennsoft, Microsoft Dynamics etc would be beneficial.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and can prioritize where required.
- As a highly articulate and well-presented individual, you represent your employer with pride.
- Ability to live the "Road Warrior" lifestyle as the position requires weekly travel to customer sites.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ relevant experience in training software preferred or any equivalent combination of education and relevant experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Training Certification.
- A pragmatic approach with a can-do attitude and be flexible ‘go with the flow’ to change.
- You will thrive on achievement, team success and contributing to the growth of the business.
- Experience with a high travel position.
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it’s important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude, and overall suitability.